Steph

What Are You Listening To Now?

One   sweet spooky  song deserves another ... posted this one already but it was three years ago

Fantastic. He is such a great story teller. Thanks for the reminder. The only thing that would have made that better if he was smoking a cigarette.

Oooops ... I posted a vintage Halloween song list before I listed to all of it.  Yikes.  Had to delete halfway through.  Apparently Halloween songs from the 1920's could be a little racist. :( 

oh fun

*goes to get a hot chocolate and a blanket to settle in and watch the episode*

this tune has been knocking around in my head for about a week ... I keep singing the same couple of lines over and over so I looked it up to remember more of it 

👍👍. Nice song. I am a fan of Dickens. Even have a David Copperfield toothbrush holder. I use the saying often " consider yourself part of the furniture" when welcoming people inside.

In my top 5 of fave rock bands. These guys are legends in Canada.

While i am it .more Canadiana. This was our version of John Denver

I did not know Gordon Lightfoot was Canadian.

I love learning about Canada. This love is something I came into late in life ... after I binge-watched the Due South series a few years ago.  :) 

I've been trying to sing this for the past hour so I finally looked it up to get more of the words right.

Nice song. I am going to keep my eyes open for a Denver lp. He is a very good artist. Thanks..

I dont put any emphasis on genres just talent. Art is personal preferences though. I did follow this show through 6 cities at one time.... fun month.

cool

I haven't seen many live performances.  Saw the Monkees several times in the 90's.  But that was my husband's trip.  I was along for the ride.