Transitional?

the circular area almost looks like someone tried to polish off Brians melted pontil????

It is absolutely a Brian Graham or a Scott Patrick marble, no doubt in my mind whatsoever about that. Their marbles are easy to tell as they always have a glossy white membrane looking sheen to the surface, are void of nice subtle ridges, and have very few if any outgas craters, and they also do not have a nice orange peel surface as almost ALL VINTAGE MARBLES HAVE. Ronnie

Looks like one of my creations and I agree that the pontil has been modified. SIze is right as well.

IMHO....Bubbles, ridges, and orange peel surfaces are easy to replicate. It just requires working at a lower temp. Hard to do if torching but easy to do at the furnace.

exp6.jpg

I knew it wasnt MFC due to no cutline. The seller only showed a side view of the pontil. I thought it was a BG at first as well but the pontil was wrong. My first thought if wasnt a BG then was either polished or was a wierd transitional. Too many alarms and not enough bells for me to bid.