Jabo Looking Like Akro Agate Patches

http://www.ebay.com/itm/0036-Brand-New-Jabo-Vitro-Aquarius-w-Akro-Agate-Sparkler-features-RARE-BEAUTY-/130871373917?pt=Marbles&hash=item1e788ab05d#ht_1546wt_934

Does this happen often at Jabo and is it intentional? It really concerns me because, I have been collecting multi-colored patches for some time and after seeing this auction I'm questioning a few of mine...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/0036-Brand-New-Jabo-Vitro-Aquarius-w-Akro-Agate-Sparkler-features-RARE-BEAUTY-/130871373917?pt=Marbles&hash=item1e788ab05d#ht_1546wt_934

Does this happen often at Jabo and is it intentional? It really concerns me because, I have been collecting multi-colored patches for some time and after seeing this auction I'm questioning a few of mine...

I think it doesn't happen often. At least I haven't seen many.

Well, I've seen quite a few peewee patches. But very few larger ones.

Did the auction mention a size? (I looked but didn't see a size.)

Does it look like a Jabo?

I haven't said anything, since my knowledge about Jabos is pretty limited

compared to our friends who are 'serious' about them.

But I just don't get any Jabo feeling at all from this one.

It's a heck of a marble though! ( :

The way that marble looks,Id refer to it as a rainbo or a patch ribbon type.

A "patch",to me is just that.It has 1 patch of color on it.It doesnt have to be all squared up either.Peltier peerless patch is an example,of what Im saying.

It does happen on occasion at jabo,by accident.The shear design is part of what normaly creates the swirl type pattern,but some times,one will roll thru with straight cut lines.

Now I dont know if the shears have been altered,but this is based on my past knowledge,of them

The way that marble looks,Id refer to it as a rainbo or a patch ribbon type.

A "patch",to me is just that.It has 1 patch of color on it.It doesnt have to be all squared up either.Peltier peerless patch is an example,of what Im saying.

It does happen on occasion at jabo,by accident.The shear design is part of what normaly creates the swirl type pattern,but some times,one will roll thru with straight cut lines.

Now I dont know if the shears have been altered,but this is based on my past knowledge,of them

Now... I don't know if the shears have been altered??? so, the knowledge is available to copy this pattern? Speed, flow, color etc....

More Jabo's listed in Pre-1970 machine made category?

Yep, thats the crappy part. I could careless if its a Jabo or if it looks old, but the seller knowingly lists it in the pre-1970 catagory even though they know what they have.