Got To See This Machine...

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a polisher for my own personal marbles that are damaged that I would rather keep than toss in the bucket of blah and doom

I found a website but MAN is it confusing :)
http://www.theglassmarble.com/sphere%20grinder.htm

How about some more images of people's polishers ?

Maybe I will have an epiphany and ask a lot of questions !! :)

I would like a polisher for my own personal marbles that are damaged that I would rather keep than toss in the bucket of blah and doom

I found a website but MAN is it confusing :)

http://www.theglassmarble.com/sphere%20grinder.htm

How about some more images of people's polishers ?

Maybe I will have an epiphany and ask a lot of questions !! :)

That machines a monster. I'd be afraid of getting my clothing caught up in it, or a bucket of the slurry falling on my head and bashing out what little brains I got left. Ronnie

well I look at it as a great job as to get the speeds correct that all three are matched by pulley size is a great talent as we all know the three heads have to be the same speed I think . Mike

I'll bet it does a great job of grinding and polishing judgeing from the cup sizes. That machine would handle a 3 inch sphere with no problems. Ronnie

I noticed the pulley gearing too. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that the heads are not evenly spaced around the sphere . . . sorta looks like the marble could be spit out pretty easily. But honestly, I know next to nothing about these machines.

Hi. I posted this because I thought it was the crazy polisher ever. All those pulley's (left looks like the belts for a 4 cyl., different motors, extra wood, the size of it and the fact it's tilting in the wrong direction. But, it's very neat as well. Someone wanted a machine and they made it.

Looking at it again, I think this might have started as a 2 head setup, the back and right uprights seem to be the same, the left looks like an addition. ??

I can't imagine if the rubber bands broke at the top......

I'd still like to see a video of it running!!!