Christmas Tree ??

Not Peltier.

Might not even be a Watermelon. If it's a newer MK patch, it doesn't qualify for the name.

Edit: I rushed to the link so fast that I didn't see your comment on the date. -- to me the pattern did seem more recent. dunno.gif

Edit #2: Didn't seem totally standard but closer to the Color 1 - Color 2 - Color 1 model than to the classic MK Patch and Ribbon pattern. Not sure what to make of the base glass. Been awhile since I fished out my modern MK patches. Suppose I should've done that before replying, or at least before the 2nd edit. *sheepish*

So fwiw, I see red ribbons on the left on both top and bottom. With a little bit of an ambiguous smudge between them.

So red-green-red on top, red-green on bottom.

And then more ambiguity about what happens on the right.

post-279-0-51291400-1376411552_thumb.jpg

It is for sure Peltier National Line Rainbo Christmas Tree, and somebody got a very good deal.

I agree with ya Sami. I have had some like this in the past. I think it's the pictures that is the real issue. lol

I'm with Steph on this one.... Not Peltier.

I've been told that NLR's need to have at least one color separate to be consider a (insert name) NLR.

This, x-mas tree has no such markings. Modern MK, get's my vote.

Besides, this marble was on eBay. Only 2 bidder's took the Peltier name bait. This is all a MINT Pelt is worth? I think the world of watchers/bidder spoke volumes on it.... Modern IMO.