I Found These On The Internet.

Sweet opaques - nice find. You didn't do to badly either, Bob. Can you provide any info on ceramics like the one you're showing? I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

I found all of these (actually more) in one group - nothing too earth shattering. And although I like them quite a bit, I'd trade them for a decent WV swirl in a heartbeat.

new505_zpscb25fd38.jpg

Sweet opaques - nice find. You didn't do to badly either, Bob. Can you provide any info on ceramics like the one you're showing? I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

I found all of these (actually more) in one group - nothing too earth shattering. And although I like them quite a bit, I'd trade them for a decent WV swirl in a heartbeat.

new505_zpscb25fd38.jpg

Define decent as I like these :)

Ric, I'm not sure if your ceramic questioned was meant for me. The one I show there was made by Nadine Macdonald about 2001.

Thanks Bob. I should have recognized Nadine's work. Was someone at the flea market selling a variety of her marbles or was it just a random find? I surely would have grabbed it too.

GP, check your PM - I tried to give you an idea of what I might consider a decent WV swirl.

Thanks Bob. I should have recognized Nadine's work. Was someone at the flea market selling a variety of her marbles or was it just a random find? I surely would have grabbed it too.

GP, check your PM - I tried to give you an idea of what I might consider a decent WV swirl.

Someone had about a half dozen, but this was the only design I didn't have already.