Promo Movie Morphy

jeroen

Hello

I received a couple emails from the person in New Zealand about the A&E marble video ..He could not help. He tried to get some of the video off but was much to large to send to me and he did not have time to try anything on You tube as he was on the middle of moving- plus he has never done any videos on Youtube..

So guess we will have to wait until Morphy does something.

I plan to go there Sat for an auctin and will find him and ask him when he might be able to get this video and put it on the chatboard for us all to see.

Sorry could not help more

Di

Posted Today, 09:44 PM

Hello

I received a couple emails from the person in New Zealand about the A&E marble video ..He could not help. He tried to get some of the video off but was much to large to send to me and he did not have time to try anything on You tube as he was on the middle of moving- plus he has never done any videos on Youtube..

So guess we will have to wait until Morphy does something.

I plan to go there Sat for an auctin and will find him and ask him when he might be able to get this video and put it on the chatboard for us all to see.

Sorry could not help more

Di

Thank you for posting the movie. I did not figure out what the 3 million dollar collection is. Is it the collection from Dan Morphy, or the collection in bags that Brian Estepp is speaking about.

Anyway, there are some very nice marbles in the first box that Dan Morphy is opening. But $40.000 tot 60.000 for each of those marbles!? If hat is true, than there are plenty 3 million dollar collections!

I recognise several of those marbles as being sold on Morphy auctions before. On o them is the 4 panel 16 lobed single pontil with mica. It had an estimate of $2000-3000, but was finally sold for $7475. Very strange the low estimate. But look at the photos. It is full of scratches and small dings, not a glossy wet mint marble. But take a good look at the movie. The marble looks to good to be true. Has it been polished? Perhaps they waxed it. Very strange. In the other box there is a 24 lobed, also sold at Morphy several years ago. This marble has light pocket wear, not a shiny wet look, but again it shines like a diamond.

What do you think?

Jeroen P

post-2911-0-85799500-1383858999_thumb.jp