Open Core Latticno, Would You Polish It?

oldmarblenut

19 hours ago, crowncarrier said:

What exactly am I looking for? I will be shopping in Canada at either walmart, home hardware, or canadian tire.

I don't know.  @sarab is pretty brave.  She might already have come up with a plan on what to try.    Mike didn't give details -- just water soluble liquid polymer floor wax.    Do you have a cleaning supplies store?  Maybe you could call your local school and ask them about how to get supplies.   Of course they would buy in bulk.  

Gosh,  I don't know.   I'd be doing a lot of label reading, asking employees, etc.  And experimenting on a less important marble to start with. 

I was leaning toward hardware.  The tire store?  I'm going to guess that the polishes which they would have wouldn't be water soluble.  But that's just a guess.  

Here's a list of  polishes you could read the descriptions of.  One of them might promise to be water soluble:  

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=water+soluble+polymer+floor+wax&ref=nb_sb_noss

On 9/2/2020 at 8:38 AM, Steph said:

I don't know.  @sarab is pretty brave.  She might already have come up with a plan on what to try.    Mike didn't give details -- just water soluble liquid polymer floor wax.    Do you have a cleaning supplies store?  Maybe you could call your local school and ask them about how to get supplies.   Of course they would buy in bulk.  

Gosh,  I don't know.   I'd be doing a lot of label reading, asking employees, etc.  And experimenting on a less important marble to start with. 

I was leaning toward hardware.  The tire store?  I'm going to guess that the polishes which they would have wouldn't be water soluble.  But that's just a guess.  

Here's a list of  polishes you could read the descriptions of.  One of them might promise to be water soluble:  

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=water+soluble+polymer+floor+wax&ref=nb_sb_noss

Maybe I will wait until the other person does it....see the results...then ho from there.