Newest Jabo Marble History Uploaded!

On my web site santasbling.com you can see the newest pictures of the Jabo runs from the past. These marbles were not available before for my web site but I was allowed to photograph them during my vacation. The 1992 5/8" marbles were found in an antique store. The years 1997, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 will show you the 1" marbles made at Jabo. Have fun looking at marble history!

Thanks for keeping us updated. How did you become convinced about what exact year antique store marbles came from.

By the way, this page doesn't format correctly on my computer.

http://www.santasbling.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83:1991-2000-jabo-pictorial-history&catid=39:jabo-machine-made-marbles&Itemid=53

Hummmm on my Mac santasbling.com quickly loads???

There was an elderly man there at the antique store in West Virginia who collects Jabo and he pulled the 1992 out of his cabinet for me. I checked them with the few 1992 Jabo marbles I had and they matched - fortunately they seemed to come from the same "family."

I posted the screenshot. This is what the page looks like to me. The menu on the right is difficult to see. When I click on items in the menu, the other pages have the same formatting issue. The menu is way over to the right and difficult to see against the green. And some of the text and pictures are wide enough to slightly exceed the width of the white.

Just mentioning it. Maybe you know someone without Windows machine and you can check it out to see what we see.

post-279-0-94658000-1409435474.jpg