Steph

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Burns and Gordon! That could have really worked well!

Going to have to watch Harold and Maude again

I know I liked it, but the memory's fuzzy.

Is it time for another 'favorite movie(s) of all time' topic?

Think we may have done it before, but it's been a while. ( :

Ruth Gordon is one of my favorite people for a little game I play where I picture old people when they were six in their old-fashioned little clothes and imagine them imagining their future .... "when I grow up I want to be a famous actress who says risque things and pretends to have an affair with a teenager" .... something like that.

It was while watching Harold and Maude that I began that game 30 years ago. :)

Sarah I totally agree, Harold and Maude, One of the greatest movies of all time. Saw it at the drive in the first time. Wheres Papa is another all time favorite. If you haven't seen it I wish I were you watching it for the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Peace, Galen

Having a fairly disturbed mind I have to admit my Favorite movie ever is "PULP FICTION"

I haven't seen Papas, but it makes me think of 'Yentyl'. My mom and I went to see 'Gandhi', I deserve an award for that effort.

Harold and Maude, a slightly perverse woman, a perverse boy but truly in love, and Cat Stevens music, a little dark, but mostly twisted. Expectations blown to heck, that's the part I like best.