Random Conversation Thread

Steph

Having a fairly disturbed mind I have to admit my Favorite movie ever is "PULP FICTION"

Also being fairly disturbed -- but you knew that -- I have "Pulp Fiction" high on my list as well. Probably at #3, behind #1 "Zulu" and #2 "Run Silent, Run Deep." Hanging around up there too is "Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia."

Maybe I've said too much . . .

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Galen, that is so beautiful! Here are my guesses:

top of display: 3rd left

shelf 1: 1st, 3rd left and 1st and 4th right

shelf 2: 3rd let, 2nd right

shelf 3: none

shelf 4: 1st,4th left

shelf 5: 4th left, and 3rd, 4th right

shelf 6: 2nd left, 3rd right

-Sara

the eye is http://www.notjustmarbles.com/index.php/product/gateson-recko-25mm-dragon-eye-empyrean-sphere/`

3rd one from left on top of the case

Steve and Jim top row 2 in the middle

Steve and Jim on the left and right of the 2 middle marbles 3rd row down

3 steves (2 in the middle and one left and another Davis 2nd in on the right 5th row down

And some more scattered around.

• 4 weeks later...

Flying and filming with Drones, gonna make some folks unhappy but that just too bad. I try to fly them in safe areas. This was filmed with out a gimbal on the drone which makes for the sea sick filming. I have a new one with a gimbal just waiting for the video monitor to show up.

Hey Galen,

Thanks for the nifty clip. That sure looks like a lot of fun.

Your video brings up a bunch of questions-

How far away from you can you control the unit ?

What's a ball park price for a mid range Drone ?

Is there a company name to look for when purchasing one ?

They go farther than you can see them. They lock on GPS so you can at any time take your hands off the controls and they stay exactly where they are.at the time. The DJIs and one of the cameras I just got send a signal to your cell phone so you can see real time from the drone. You can even plot a flight plan and have them fly autonomously, that is why they really are drones. You can buy one right now(Cheerson CX_20 and add cameras gimbal etc. For the Drone 300, camera 50-300, gimbal 50 -300,.Transmitter receiver for camera 75-500 They have a return home feature in case they get out of sight. The limiting factor and where the most extra money is spent idsthe video down link that lets you see in real time what the drone camera is filming. I have a couple new cameras and set ups I will be experimenting with.

DJI has the best ones That film was Phantom Vision and on a very windy day. The DJI phantom vision + is about 1100.00 right now and it is fantastic. Comes with everything and is ready to fly. The DJI Inspire is over the top and 2000+

It has been real windy the last week so I am totally anxious to get the new set up in the sky and see how well it films. They have spectacular possibilities, many birds actually come to check them out and the dog gone hawks will even take one down every so often.

Here is what the trunk looks like right now(LOL)

post-87-0-18132200-1425437316_thumb.jpg