Steph

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's too bad about the damage on this one :( :(

I think the brilliant green, solid black and oxblood cork would have been striking on that orange base. Oh well.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm out for some fun in the sun!

-Jess

post-78-0-48417600-1429902560_thumb.jpg

Well dang it.

All those pics I made in Photoshop are gone. I had them on a flashdrive, and was carrying it through a parking lot, dropped it, realized I dropped it about 20 feet away, and in that time a car came and ran it over.

The finished Photoshop photos and all the backgrounds I found were on that flashdrive. At least I still have the original marble pictures I took on my computer at home.

and I still have the photos that I uploaded here and on FB but they are so compressed, nothing close to the originals.

Oh well, lesson learned.

post-78-0-40783400-1430413733_thumb.jpg

Gorgeous pink base on that last one ! Makes me wish I was a few tax brackets up ^_^

Akro deep green Onyx

Have great weekend everyone, heading out to TPC Sawgrass tomorrow for some cold drinks and sun burn :)

post-78-0-58240000-1431090905_thumb.jpg

I did! :) Saturday.

It was interactive golf also, on the 16.

A woman was hit in the leg with a ball, that had to take her away on a stretcher, I was sitting about ten feet from her.

Then a ball hit my chair! Very scary, even one of the volunteer spotters was running each time it came near our way. It was time to move the chairs. lol fun time.

Exciting!

We have a PGA course near us. Never crossed my mind to think about attending. Of course my husband doesn't like golf so I'd have to find someone else to go with if I could even get there.

Steph, if I'm ever passing through the area at the exact right moment, I'll be happy to go with you. :lol:

I could probably handle being in a large crowd at the kind of event where people are quiet a lot of the time.

And my frayed nerves have always enjoyed the soothing voices of the golfcaster people.

(Although Jess is now giving me some concerns that I could wind up 'hitting the dirt' screaming "Incoming!")

Jessica, the green marbles are great! They look like they're under a black light even though they're apparently not. ( :

Haha Bob!

I was informed by the spotter there that statistically, you're totally fine. He had been volunteering for 21 years on that same hole, and that was the first time he had seen someone get hit.

And thanks on the compliment, it's just one green marble, different views. ^_^