How Is The Weather Where You Live Today?

pedidoll

Several times a week during the school year I get up at 6am and drive to my daughters and help her 2 boys get ready for school...feed them and her 2 dogs then drive the boys to school. She works part time at a surgical center and I work the 3-11:30 shift daily so its not always easy to roll my old body out of bed at 6am!!! This morning was especially rough as the wind is blowing over 30 mph..its snowing and cold!!! Just one of the many bennies of living in North Dakota I thought I would share with ya'll

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 am? We're a 3 to 11 shift family too. That's why I set my alarm to make sure I get up by 11 a.m. Just made it today and wished I could sleep longer.

No snow here. And a balmy 4 degrees. It was minus three when I woke up yesterday so this is good.

3 to 11 here too......hate it! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though....May 1st....back to one job in over 10 years. Insurance..arrrggg!

2 to 3 inches of snow and -1 at 5am.....the dogs last about 3 minutes then I have to carry them in! They just roll over from cold feet...won't move!

Im down here in western Australia

Not to bad today it only got to 84 f

Tuesday was a bit much to take considering im a bricklayer working outdoors 111 f

my wife works in a medical center, wednesday morning they had a young fella brought in by his boss because he was a bit dizzy there roofing guys they worked on a tin roof tuesday in the heat the soles of there shoes were melting :lol:

the boss gave him a couple days of work to rehydrate :rolleyes:

0 degrees when I woke up. Up to 1 degree now.

I do love that we finally got snow though. We had a little bit of green peeking out of the ground in December. In Wisconsin. That was so wrong. Now we have a mini snow bank at the curb from the snow plows, and now things look right.

Maybe warming up to 30 by Sunday!

Cant even imagine 20 below

Topped out at 87 f today down here finished of my last bit of work :cool-smileys-262:

now to enjoy some well earned holidays! fishing for squid with my little girl tomorrow :wub: Tuesday i think i will shoot of to the city and see if i can hunt down some marbles in the dirt B) Its been a while since i found any for the collection :rolleyes: