How Is The Weather Where You Live Today?

pedidoll

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

I'm afraid I'm having some 'brain gas' and have no idea what you mean by the 'b-word'.

Assuming that the "letter-word" format used here is humorous, and not for the purpose

of avoiding 'bad' words in the way Hoody and I recently discussed.

(OmG. I can't believe how much I sounded like 'Sheldon' with that question/comment!)

Glad you got some of the snow you enjoy. Going to make a point tonight of asking the

powers that be to send all my snow your way, where it will be more appreciated. ( :

Woot woot! Snow banks!

Glad I got out and did some shoveling last not ... bum elbow and all ...... because

A. it was fun

and

B. what I tried to keep up with last night helped me appreciate even more that I didn't have to do the rest of it this morning.

Would have taken me an hour to dig out the drive alone from where the snowplows cleared the road. And then I'd still have had the walkway.

But the neighbor's fulltime handiman came over and did our walk and drive.

Whew.

Awesome snowbanks. :thup:

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Enjoying the 40's and 50's.  I like the 20's and 30's but a little higher for these past few days has been nice.  Gonna dip down again next weekend, but maybe spring is here.  We got just a sprinkle, to go with the winds making the waves crash on the shore half a mile away on Lake Michigan.  Creates a dull roar that we can hear over here.  

Hang on out there, Galen.