Recent News Of Canton Ohio Feb. 2015 Show

wvrons

I was ask just recently to post the most recent news concerning the Buckeye club Canton Ohio marble show. The information has been that there would be no Saturday show at the Canton OH marble show for Feb. 2105. I just received my show flyer which states that due to construction the hotel ballroom would not be available for the Feb. 2015 marble show. According to Brain Estepp the most recent information is that the hotel ballroom will now be available for the Feb. 2015 marble show. The Buckeye club does plan to have a Saturday show Feb.7,2015. I know several has made their reservations,including myself. The hotel may be able to change reservation dates if so desired. The deadline for room reservations with the marble club or group is Janurary 14,2015. Hotel phone is 330-494-2770. Questions contact Brian Esteep home 614-863-5350 cell 614 975-1203 .

Once again things change with marbles. Don't shoot the messenger. Don't contact me.

See you in Canton soon !

THANKS FOR POSTING RON!!!

room reserved

Flight booked

Its 70.2F today I will try and bring some warmth with me next month. Can't wait to see all you guys and gals!

See you there................bringing those Alley's???????????

SNYD

So happy to hear that there will be a Saturday show! My schedule does not allow me to attend in room trading in the evenings, so Saturday is my only chance to participate. I've been there for all of the shows the last few years and can't wait to be there again. Those who sell will recognize me as the guy who buys all of the $1 marbles lol. May contact Brian about having a table myself this year. I've never sold a marble but it may be time to start (would make my wife happy). Either way, looking forward to seeing you all at the Holiday Inn!

Rodney

I will be broke by Thursday.

Darn, I was hoping to hit the Bellville bank...........gee you know I will have to hit the street corner now to make some money..........and it's going to take all night at .10 cents a pop. Maybe you should save your money until Thursday, yea that is the answer. Just do not buy any mibs till Thursday.

Almost all of these will be making their first return to Ohio since they left years ago. Just a few of the many I will be bringing for sale and trade. There is a big transparent red base right above a small transparent cobalt base that is really different(3 marbles up lower center) You may want to save at least a dollar Ron!

6284755.JPG

Almost all of these will be making their first return to Ohio since they left years ago. Just a few of the many I will be bringing for sale and trade. There is a big transparent red base right above a small transparent cobalt base that is really different(3 marbles up lower center) You may want to save at least a dollar Ron!

6284755.JPG

I just sold my wife's best pots and pans to be ready to buy some good Alleys. I'll see ya Thursday.............

SNYD