The Ones That Got Away : (

BullGill

I think you lucked out.

One marble in that is giving me a vintage vibe, and that's probably only because I can't see the whole thing.

This lot looks almost entirely Jabo to me. I.e., almost entirely made after 1990.

Well, bud, you might feel better to find out you saved yourself about $75 and shipping because it looks like those were pretty much all Jabos.

Personally, I recommend learning all you can about marbles before spending much. A lot of times, new collectors go head over heels buying marbles because the fun of it is hard to contain. Trouble is, there are a lot of marbles out there with similar colors, similar patterns, but new, or common, or both. It's easy to spend $1000 on $100 worth of marbles, especially when dealing with ebay. Don't rely on ebay auctions to be accurate about what kind of marbles they are... a huge percentage, maybe over half, are identified incorrectly.

Edit: I took too long typing and Steph beat me to it, :D I agree with what she said!

The only one I was really interested in was the possible limeade oxblood but I guess that if you guys say that it looks mostly jabo than I feel better about not winning them. lol

This was not Ebay, it was shopgoodwill.com, I frequently get good deals because they are not the best at listing things sometimes.

I can see now what I was subconsciously denying, and that is these marbles look like they are in the style of older marbles but not genuine. I will admit I let my excitement get to me.

• 2 weeks later...