2 Weeks To Kc Marble Show - Who Is Coming?

12th Annual Kansas City

Marble Club Show

Sunday, March 8, 2015

9:00 a.m.– 3:00 p.m.

Overland Park Holiday Inn

8787 Reeder Road

Overland Park, KS

913-888-8440 for hotel reservations

www.kcmarbleclub.com

For Information about the Marble Show:

[email protected]

[email protected]

AS of today, We have over 120 room nights booked at the hotel and 46 tables reserved for the show. Come Join the fun!

The Same Weekend:

Marble Crazy at the Moon

March 6 & 7, 2015

I called a month ago for a room. They told me they are sold out of reserved marble show rooms. SOOO I had to settle for a general room in the hotel population. God only knows where I will end up. But no problem I will set up on Sunday morning in the ballroom.

Moral of the story: If your going to go to the Kansas City show call in November, December or January not February.

b-80

To Clarify, room nights are the total number of nights a marble collector will be occupying a room at the hotel where the show is held. Why are room nights important? The rate the hotel charges the Marble club for the room is based on a sliding scale. the more rooms booked under the marble club block means the lees the club has to pay for the show room.

As of last Monday, there we 56 individual rooms reserved for the marble show.

Table reservations are still available for show day. 47 or 50 tables are spoken for. When the other 3 tables are claimed, w2e will start our waiting list to fill in for any possible classifications.