Akro Sparklers Question

Hi..to answer some questions,the doctor died,they were selling off his possessions,this what was left besides a box of agates,the lady said they sold boxes of marbles,asked if she had any more boxes..no she said,another guy was trying to buy this batch,but fortunately I had cash,she said cash wins,so we paid and left.So I am liking these witty ideas to sell..you guys have a good sense of humor.

I have just finished unwrapping them,trying to sort them..taking a break,tough on the eyes..I would have to say the majority are mint at this point,subject to magnification.I have taken a few random pictures,sorting is being done in the basement,away from grand child's little fingers,so not the best quality pics,I will try to put them up,but still have a long way to go yet,apparently I did not resize all the photos,sorry been a long time since I have done this..thanks for your patience

post-3243-0-62051500-1438125386_thumb.jp

post-3243-0-90523800-1438125404_thumb.jp

post-3243-0-57720900-1438125424_thumb.jp

post-3243-0-47335300-1438125442_thumb.jp

post-3243-0-39431200-1438125458_thumb.jp

As to messages, look up at the top right hand of the page. Do you see a gray envelope? If you do, that's one way to the messenger.

Also, do you see a triangle by your name up there? Clicking on that should get you a menu, giving you another way to the messenger.

by the looks of them ....coverage & color wise.....they are worth way more than the numbers being thrown around! comparable sold sparklers on e-bay bringing 40 to 50 bucks for NM+......take your time and have no regrets because it doesn't happen often! As for collectors here....trade for other marbles you may collect of equal value and see how eager they are to give up theirs. CONGRATS IMHO

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marbles-WET-MINT-5-8-Akro-Agate-360-degree-Sparkler-with-8-Colors-/161685067935?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a52e589f

Thanks Steph..I do see the gray square,not familiar with this forum..so thanks

Mon..what can I say but thank you for your wise words

And to the rest thank you for your enthusiasm,advice..there are so many to go through..I am trying to "match" them first which is proving to be tough..as soon as I can match some,I will put some up,seems some would like "same run" and others want a mixed variety..

Mibtalk...I have not finished sorting them yet,never mind grading them,or figure out which ones to start with,or take pictures,I will ask for your patience as unfortunately I also work and cannot devote 100 percent of my time.As far as prices I have no idea where to begin that is why I will start on e bay to get a better feel as to what they are worth,I do not want to overcharge nor undercharge..hope you can understand,there is a lot to go through and it is tough on my eyes..as I stated earlier I am not ignoring you..my initial request was to get advice on the best way to handle..thanks

Note: Just cleaned up a few posts where things got off track. All still there but invisible. Let's be welcoming and enjoy the great find while greenvwbug makes her decisions about it.

Play nice. Have fun. :thup: