Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Yes, in a general sense.

I don't know if they have a better name. But yes.

And they're pretty.

I'm going to move this to the main forum to see if someone who knows ceramics better than I has a special name for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do not believe the one on the left is a lined crockery as it is applied color. Crockeries are different colors of ceramic clays mixed together,

I believe this glazed type is sometimes also referred to as a lined crockery, because that's what they were intended to imitate -- the varigated clay ones. I think Paul Baumann called them that too, but I'd have to check.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...