Anyone Remember This Mib? Thinking Pelt .... Or ..... ?

Steph

We thought this one may have been discussed here before. Does it look familiar?

BG001a

BG001b

BG001c

BG001d

Description given: The backlight picture makes the marble appear amber but it's more of a brownish red. It also has bubbles within. 5/8"

That's still how I'm leaning. Would still feel better with some firm confirmation.

Kind of surprised at that lack of confirmation. But different people have sent feelers out and apparently there is much doubt.

At the moment my feeling is that these deep uv based marbles are most likely not peltier.

But im always open to new evidence.

Interesting...that bottom one with the blue feels more like an Akro patch now. One would think though that if these (or the original from Steph) were foreign then they'd be newer, more common, and therefore more likely to show up in a box or bag for confirmation. Or not...?

I believe them to be older. Not sure i would call the UV ones foreign though. Nor tie two ribbon marbles to any one maker/time period. Vitro also crossed my mind on the UVs.

For the first one i think Griff had it right with Pel-tro-king-bo lol, but seriously i'm on board with winnie and trans. mushroom type, many of the transparent based ones look pelty.