A Couple Of Micas, But What Colour Are Ther?

The larger one appears to be Amber and the smaller one amethyst. I have a Mica currently listed for sale on eBay #181982533889 and I have described the color as either Pink or Amethyst. It is much lighter than yours and it has a pinkish tinge. Some might say it is Pink with either an amethyst or lavender tinge. I believe most Pink Micas are actually a very light amethyst. I have never seen a Mica that I would consider a true Pink like you would find in a Pink Opaque or Melonball marble, but, that doesn't mean that they don't exist. The difference between Pink and Light Amethyst with a Pink Tinge would be in the eyes of the beholder. Nonetheless, amethyst in a Mica marble is an uncommon color and a nice find.

. . .. I believe most Pink Micas are actually a very light amethyst. I have never seen a Mica that I would consider a true Pink . . .

Me either, although I have a small one similar to yours, mattshaw, that I stare at every now and then, trying to see it as pink rather than a light amethyst.

I have the same issue with a more unlikely marble, too -- an almost-peewee feathered Peltier slag that's the same color.

So far all my mental efforts have failed.

I sure would like to see an obviously-pink mica. >> sigh <<

"What color are they?!"

You have these marbles 'in hand'.

Photos only add more difficulties to the problem.

Please send me all these marbles and I'll give you an honest response.

I promise I'll return them! :P