Michael " Marble Mike " Beach

Steph

I just received news that "Marble Mike" has passed away.

Condolences and best wishes to his friends and family.

sml_gallery_279_421_17354.jpg

Michael Marble Mike Ray Beach, 59, of Cordell passed away on Monday, November 30, 2015, in his home. He was born on August 29, 1956, in Fidelity, Illinois. Michael graduated from Southwestern High School in 1974, in Piasa, IL. He married the love his life, Rita Castleberry on November 8, 1974, in Carlinville, IL. In 1978, they moved to Cordell, OK, where they had made their home. Michael worked for the City of Cordell for 6 years, before going to Kiwash Electric Company working there for the past 23 years.

Mike enjoyed making marbles, hunting, trading, spoiling his dog, Bandit, and visiting with friends and family. Mike also enjoyed the time he spent at Kiwash with his co-workers who became close friends and extended family. Mike and Rita did not have any children of their own, but they had many people who became their kids, raising some as their own. Many lives have been touched and forever changed by Mike and Rita.

http://www.rayandmarthas.com/obituaries/m.obituaries/95/view/b3eff979-e72e-4c19-87cc-fa831de1c005

I'm 68 I *really* hate seeing these notices. No, I don't mean I don't want to see them. I mean, it's starting to make me aware that us old farts are dying off. Sigh...

Condolences to his family and friends