Vintage Agate Items / Marble Related

spara50

Here's a few more. These are larger. The large agate on the left is 1 1/2" or so.

Agateware4sm.png

One of my favorite items a vintage hair comb. It's about 5 inches across. Largest agate is 1/2".

Agate%20Hair%20Comb%20sm.png

Not sure how old this is but it has a great looking agate.

Agate%20Cork%201%20sm.png

Agate%20Cork%202sm.png

Let's see some more agate related items!!!

Thanks guys. Ric, the fob is a bowling item. 2 pins and a bowling ball.  I have seen 2 or 3 of these over the years. This one has one of the best looking agates on it though that I have seen. The silver bowling ball slides up and down the chain. It has a hook on the top like it would hook to a watch or ? Not sure.

Yes, all of the above. The button hooks may be the longer ones, the little tiny ones are glove hooks. I think the women would use them that may be why they are so small. The pieces with the middle piece that's split are book marks. Imagine how big and heavy the old books were to support these. Also a shoe horn, a few jewel pieces, button, hat pins, a crochet hook handle (missing the hook). The piece that has the two black agates and one hanging down in the middle pulls apart, and I think it goes in your shirt collar and holds in together.

And picked these up a couple of weeks ago. Handcut Agate spheres that have fittings so they can be used as buttons. These are likely 1850-1880. The seven black ones are a complete set (there's 7 in a set). The brown set is incomplete :-(

FullSizeRender(2).jpg