Odd marbles. Group 11

Jjay

Marbles 2 & 3 on the top row and # 2 on the bottom row are in very good shape, while the others have condition issues. There are metal bands  around 2 in the middle row that can't be removed. Can you tell me what kind they are and any other info. I'm trying to seperate the ones that might have value from those that don't. Thank you for all your help.

IMG_2678.JPG

IMG_2671.JPG

Those metal-banded ones are interesting.  Wonder what that was about.

The top left one is an Akro Popeye and could have been valuable but in this condition, I don't think it is.

The bottom middle is an interesting looking marble.  Might be a Master with a fat version of a "banana".  Or ???  Cool but I'm not sure it's particularly valuable. 

Because of condition or commonness or relative plainness (that bottom middle one being neat but sorta plain), I'm not seeing value here.  But maybe someone will look at the handmade on the bottom right and see value in spite of the condition.  

Those metal bands remain intriguing.  

p.s. If that fat banana is mint, you might be able to get a few dollars for it, if you wait for the right customer to show up.  

p.p.s. ... I can't make out the bottom right  I'm wondering if it's a cage style cat's eye. Not sure.  I meant to mention that above.  But it's moot with the hitmarks.