See anything interesting in this bunch?

Mikie_T

I don't have these in hand yet so I am a slave to the sellers pics. I couldn't find that marble you are speaking of in another picture.

BUT, some of the ones I found interesting are the ones I marked with arrows.

66.jpg.400127033dbc557501501e202c1fbbc5.jpg

77.jpg.e107df22d2911a3f509ebffb62764034.jpg

So, Steph, these larger ones (like the one I have marked with the yellow arrow) are Jabos?

The one in the second pic with the black arrow looks like it has an amber base glass. Any idea of the maker?

Mike

Now that I get a better look at that one... I looks like it has a chip out of it..... 

White arrows -- 1st arrow pic, on left -- base texture looks modern -- Asia or Mexidco

right arrow -- I don't know

Second arrow pix -- yellow arrow -- I'm pretty sure that's Jabo

white arrow -- that does look vintage -- colors are that of a Vitro conqueror, not quite sure of the structure

Thanks for those comments Steph. I always have to hope there is a treasure in my buys... (LOL).

When I get those in my hands I will post some better pics. Still, I like the way some of those swirls look so that is what makes me happy. Not real old or rare but still fun. That is what it is all about for me.

Mike

Number 1 -- the green and clear -- could be an odd Vitro Conqueror.  I'm getting a Vitro vibe from it in any case. 

#2 is a slag -- looking Akro from here.

#3 is a Vitro Conqueror.

#4 ... I think another Vitro.  Wondering if it is an "Opal".  Does it have "fire" (an orangish glow) inside the milky interior when you hold it up to a light?

13 hours ago, Steph said:

#4 ... I think another Vitro.  Wondering if it is an "Opal".  Does it have "fire" (an orangish glow) inside the milky interior when you hold it up to a light?

Yes it does Steph.... Good call......

This bunch seems to be predominantly Vitro. I can see the same characteristics in several of the others.

Mike