CAC flames

sprchik

My first CAC flame came in the mail today... 😍😍😍

5/8"~

large.20180102_214950.jpg.493139a02afb03

large.20180103_163546.jpg.535f95b828ab3e

Oooo I'm loving it!!! And I say "first"... because I still have 2 more on the way! 😄

Post some CAC flames while I'm waiting on my next package please ~ keep me drooling!! These have gotta be one of my top favorite marbles. I'm not so into the striped opaques or guineas, but these flames have my heart... and my wallet! 🤣

(Edit: Whoops... I just realized that 2nd pic has 2 of the exact same photo! LOL! My bad, lemme see if I can fix that... ... and, FIXED!)

Teaser pic of the box I just opened...

20180104_225719_zps0vfocibg.jpg

2 CAC flames, 2 Alley... shimmering spruces I believe?... and 1 absolutely stunning MFC brick. 

Not sure if I should try to take some pics now, or try to sleep in preparation for the 4 hour drive to Indy... well, I have some laundry almost done in the washer -- I guess I'll take some pics until my laundry is done in the dryer! 

Sneak peek of what I'm settling in to crop & collage right now... new ones from the Indy Show!

20180109_232406_zpsgxynhmfq.jpg

Ok that one there isn't a flame, lol, but it's still new, bought at the Indy Show. 

You might think that's a picture of 4 marbles. But no, that's actually a picture of an empty wallet! :lol2:

Haha, thread might need a warning: "BIB NEEDED TO CATCH DROOL" 🤣

I love all of them of course, but I actually think I have a favorite out of the new ones -- it's the first one. The flames look like wings to me!!! 😍 (and anyone that knows me, knows I loooooove wings... I have a full back tattoo of wings!)

I just love love love it!

Look at the wings!

20180110_011819_zpstouqrp6a.jpg

The bottom left pic in the collage is where the top 2 pics come together. It's not a flaming mib, it's a flying mib!!! 😍 So freaking cool!!!

On 1/10/2018 at 3:02 AM, sprchik said:

Aaahh... they're ready for their close-ups 😍😍😍

20180110_011742_zpslvmldgsi.jpg

20180110_031659_zpssfqbuxl6.jpg

20180110_014109_zpsjfdmz9yu.jpg

20180110_025718_zps4qhkkafm.jpg

🔥🔥🔥A happy family ~

20180110_023720_zpsbytlyyia.jpg

And, the swirl, since I already snuck it into the post earlier LOL

20180110_004107_zpsznmehuua.jpg

I have a few that nearly look to have a oxblood type feel... Nice flame!

2 hours ago, manddrakes said:

I have a few that nearly look to have a oxblood type feel... Nice flame!

Ooo I wanna see! Hey it was you that had some for sale on the bay recently, wasn't it? I was eyeballing them HARD... Especially after the price dropped to 5-something. 👀 Once I got another paycheck I looked for them again and they were gone. *sigh*

9 hours ago, lstmmrbls said:

WOW  The blue base is exceptional!

😍 I was only gonna buy 2 out of the 3, but couldn't make up my mind over which of the 2 white based ones I would leave behind... 😂 The blue one was obviously going home with me. Then between the "wings" on the one, the awesome coverage/pattern of the other, and the deal he cut me for all 3... I didn't have to pick & choose! 😂😂😂