Question about flames -- fancy Alley flame pics wanted to compare to CAC

sprchik

Question in picture form ~

20180119_212610_zpsrxppmzko.jpg

Well maybe that's not quite right, "characteristic" -- as I only see it on a few of my 8 CAC flames, not all. 

Could flames of ANY company produce a similar structure/pattern? Or do we ONLY see this on CACs?

I'm particularly interested in seeing really fancy Alley flames to compare. I have a few Alleys that count as flames, but NOTHING like CAC flames, and I know there are Alleys out there with amazing flames like CAC. 

Is this structure on Alleys as well? Pics wanted, please!

Thanks folks!

Awesome pics, thanks Paul! Appreciate it!

But dang I was really hoping those loops (I can't help from thinking they look like spider legs, LOL, and keep calling them "spider legs" in my head!) would help point to one maker over another. Doesn't really look like they can do that, though...

I'm asking mainly because I have someone questioning whether this one is really CAC, or if it might be Alley instead. I was hoping those "spider legs" would be an ID-able trait. 

20180102_214950_zpsdqtpunz4.jpg

20180103_163546_zpsl4hiikx3.jpg

My thought from what I can see here is CAC, although I do see some things that would make me question it and want to see it in hand before I would bet the house on it. unfortunately your spider legs idea while fun is one of those nature of the beast things. The way the glass laid out to create the flames had to start somewhere and those loops might just be that starting point.

I plan on bringing it (well, all of them) to the next show I attend, to gather opinions.... I've had one person question one of the blue & yellow ones (but didn't specify which one, I have 2... didn't respond to me asking which one he meant, either), and now someone else is questioning this orange & white. So, worth having folks take a look at them!

Was hoping to make the Canton show (well, in-room -- can't make the show itself), but not sure if I can yet. 

Orange & white was questioned by completely random person that messaged me on FB after seeing this pic -- 

20180119_031331_zpstm9qimsp.jpg

I just sent him the collage pics from my previous comment up there of the whole marble... (instead of just the one view from this group photo), and now he says nevermind he thinks it's definitely CAC!!!🤣

Larry Alley questioned the blue and yellow one (which blue & yellow one? I dunno!) -- after seeing this photo, PLUS the individual collages of each one: 

20180110_023720_zpsbytlyyia.jpg

20180120_005257_zpsfiick261.png

20180120_005311_zpszapxy0j4.png

Thanks for your help, Paul!!! 😄 I really appreciate it!

And dang I have got to get me some Alley flames like those you posted... 😍 Beauties!!! The ones I have are mostly like:

"1... 2... 3... ummm... *rolls marble slightly* ...ok, 4! I can count 4 tips from this side! That makes it a flame, right?!" 😂😂😂