Sulphide question

BuckEye

Not much of a handmade guy but picked a few rarer figure yesterday.  A lion, the number 1, two eagles, a child reading a book, and a lion figure standing up holding a twisted pole.  What figure is that?? Is a royalty thing or maybe from folklore or a children’s book? Any ideas?  Thanks! 

Craig

E9DB4A59-7657-4869-86BC-577FB21F80D5.jpeg

401B6695-BB97-489F-9D45-7D1E6EFF1190.jpeg

6104C6EF-8876-40B3-A674-30D1116CA973.jpeg

I found that in 1894 the King used to get not only his hair but his beard trimmed at an established called the “lions mane”.  This sulphide was given to commemorate his first public appearance from his normal sequestered lifestyle. The lion is holding a barbers pole And the elevated whimsical tail represents this uplifting event in the lives of the common folk. This event changed history.

Price:$6000 buy it now

(this is my fake eBay listing)

18 hours ago, BuckEye said:

I found that in 1894 the King used to get not only his hair but his beard trimmed at an established called the “lions mane”.  This sulphide was given to commemorate his first public appearance from his normal sequestered lifestyle. The lion is holding a barbers pole And the elevated whimsical tail represents this uplifting event in the lives of the common folk. This event changed history.

Price:$6000 buy it now

(this is my fake eBay listing)

!!!