VTAndrea

Did CAC make peewees?

Yeah, I meant to ask about CAC peewee guineas.  I wonder who this seller got all the fabulous marbles from.  :) Even the MF Christensen slags looked strange.

I have a 100ct. box of CAC Pee Wee slags.

With the original box & marbles/

I posted pics here long ago;

don't have the pics anymore,  computer change,

they may still here somewhere/

marblemiser

If they made slags in that size it would make sense that other styles could also be made (although I can't say I've seen any)

Did the eBay link get updated?  It's now saying 41/64 and mimic art glass in the title.  Don't remember if it was like that before

I would like to see proof of ca pee wee swirls and guinea, I’ve only seen peewee slags, I dont believe it, sorry

Pic's of Pee  Wee's....

Christensen%20agate-045F.JPG

Christensen%20agate-043F.JPG

Saved from 3-5-2013  Not sure who posted them, but I saved it.  Hope it's ok..

Here's an image of dug stuff, notice top right corner....

cadugups.jpg

Edited by William Marbles
update

16 hours ago, greg11 said:

I would like to see proof of ca pee wee swirls and guinea, I’ve only seen peewee slags, I dont believe it, sorry

had you come to canton you could have seen two cases full.  she brings them every year

I have seen her display case of CAC pee wee's several times. I have even sold her some which are in that case.  

On 3/1/2018 at 4:33 PM, BuckEye said:

had you come to canton you could have seen two cases full.  she brings them every year

12 hours ago, wvrons said:

I have seen her display case of CAC pee wee's several times. I have even sold her some which are in that case.  

I looked through my phone, hoping to find pictures of those...

Looks like I didn't take any of those, though!! Got a bunch of pics of Galen's mibs (particularly the real American Agates vs. the mibs that frequently get called/sold as American Agates -- I had a 'not real' one!) and a lot of pics of Art Bowles's awesome Akros + packaging, but I didn't take any pics of all those CAC peewees!!!

Man, it was a GREAT display! Wish I had gotten pics, don't know what I was thinking. 

Not sure Andrea - I know that Akro sized a 00 at 9/16"....not sure about CA. There are a few in the box that look smaller than the others.

A couple of those on the left do look intriguingly small.