bumblebee

Vitro blue and yellow

And it's solid blue around the rest? No little lines separating  the blue into an equatorial ribbon plus a patch?

8 minutes ago, Steph said:

And it's solid blue around the rest? No little lines separating  the blue into an equatorial ribbon plus a patch?

They've definitely got lines and while the blue isn't consistently solid, it's definitely trying to be solid. ;)

20180228_220848.jpg

I sent out a couple of SOS's.  Linda Simmons and Edna say they've never seen them.  

Okay.  I'd like to see more information on that.  In the top photo the yellow area doesn't look even a little MK to me.  If the only pic I had seen was the bottom one, maybe I might have thought of MK.  

I was really hoping that Edna would say, "Of course -- that's part of the pea family.  It's a Blue Eyed Susan."  

11 hours ago, Steph said:

I was really hoping that Edna would say, "Of course -- that's part of the pea family.  It's a Blue Eyed Susan."  

For the record: this style was named the Vitro Blue Eyed Susan back in March 2018 by the Stephmeister

4 hours ago, bumblebee said:

For the record: this style was named the Vitro Blue Eyed Susan back in March 2018 by the Stephmeister

:lol2: 
  :music-rocker-001:

My other SOS came in.   Chuck B. doesn't recognize it as Vitro.  He thinks maybe foreign.  

13 hours ago, Steph said:

My other SOS came in.   Chuck B. doesn't recognize it as Vitro.  He thinks maybe foreign.  

I could see that too. One of them has a large as made thumbnail-shaped dent, not a common site on my other Vitros.

Only other foreigns I saw or recognized in this big lot were a few Imperials.