Jump to content

41/64" swirl with what they call horse hair

Recommended Posts

More views in different lighting might help someone.   For now I'm seeing "transparent swirl" -- transparent version of West Virginia swirl. And pretty much all mine go together and I don't worry about who made them.

When I see horsehair oxblood, I think of Alley or Champion, but I don't know what the latest word is on that subject.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The marble term horsehair is associated with oxblood. Horsehair oxblood is a very small line of oxblood. Small like horsehair.  The marble above does not have oxblood. Being no oxblood, I would not connect horsehair with the marble above. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now