DINDO

Marbleous Pictures

Thanks Dindo the marbles are sitting on a sheet of white opaque perspex that was used for viewing xrays so the light is actually under them  think those sparklers would look pretty wild using the same back lighting technique 

Fun .... that's some small fruit or some big marbles.

That`s a cool picture gunna show my daughter when she wakes up shortly she will love this too

Wow! That TUB of slags is amazing! The blue really jumps out for me.

I haven't checked in for a while, so I thought it might be okay to share this photo again :lol: since I LOVE group shots of marbles

121915 R2 (2).jpg

Thanks Dave, I've missed marbling, it was nice to dig them out yesterday. The aventurine in that blue based marble above is wild!

And just out of curiosity, on that tub of slags, did you sort them by manufacturer? I think I would be able to pick out the Pelt slags, but that's about it. Maybe a few CAC's if the road and tunnel was really pronounced. ^_^

This Akro below is kinda beat up, but I found it pretty unusual. it's larger than 15/16" but just shy of a full inch.

unusual akro.jpg

Yes I did sort them by manufacturer.  The slags can be tricky, I sorta developed a feel for the different companies glass and colors after this project.  I learned a lot from that tub of slags, I learned not to buy so many lol.  

What a great pair.  That's one of my favorite themes -- matching big and little.   

7omEbbr.jpg

No.  :)  Just a picture I had seen online before which your marbles made me think of.  When I saw it before it had the caption,  "What makes you think the kid is mine?"  

A diecast of the Marble King truck. I can envision this truck rumbling through dusty county roads in West Virginia. Making deliverys to all the mom and pop stores.

MarbleKing-57IHStake-191709C.jpg

MarbleKing-57IHStake-191709A.jpg