Mr Meteorite

Another, is it worth it?

Here are a few pics, I see nothing special, you see anything that should make me make an offer?

The pic of 3 together are shooters.

received_1320942511382707.jpeg

received_1320941674716124.jpeg

If most are ones that you don't already have, maybe an offer of under $5 would be reasonable.  Depends on how much money you are planning to spend overall.  If $20/mo., then getting this would not be beneficial - you could probably find better deals..  If $50/mo.+ would seem okay.

Is that a Vitro Parrot in with the shooters? If so, it looks like a pretty nice example and if it's mint, may be worth ?? I'm not really up on Parrot prices.

thanks

Yes the one shooter is a Vitro Parrott.  I cannot determine what the condition is ? Parrott prices were at the bottom but have climbed back up to almost normal. A mint 7/8 with aventurine is now about $60.00. Mint without av is about $50.00. NM to NM+ is about $25.00-40.00.  NM- is about $10.00 .   As usual, as the grade drops the value drops fast. 

3 minutes ago, Marian said:

New...which shooter is the parrot?

The one with blue, yellow, orange and brown.  

If the Parrott is mint it is worth $50.00-$65.00 . If near mint then it drops to $25.00-$35.00 .  I cannot tell condition at all with the blurred picture.