Did Peltier make a completely clear marble?

Did Peltier make a completely clear marble? While digging at the old factory today I found a few complete marbles and some pieces of marbles, one I found stumped me, it just a plain clear marble. As far as I knew they never made completely clear marbles, could it be valuable?

I can't remember if Pelt did clearies for play. I need to figure out where I put my copy of American Machine-Made Marbles.  It could tell us.  

If they didn't do clearies for play, maybe they did them as decorative gems like you sometimes find at  craft stores.  

The first one looks like it could be Peltier.  It has lots of moons ... maybe it was from kids playing in the area. 

The 2nd one looks like a Rainbo.

I know Pelt did make peewees.  Don't know about 5/16".  

Migbar

So if they made them as small as 1/4" do you think the green one is a marble or was made as some sort of decorative piece?

Are the completely clear ones pretty rare? I've never seen one before. I know this one is in pretty bad shape, but it was dug out of the ground.

I dug quite a few completely clear ones at the factory.  I don't know how early they made them, but they made a lot of them in the '50's and later.  Is the factory demolished yet ?  Can you get on the property ?   I don't know if the very small ones were intentional, or if they just happened while making peewees...

I'm about to go back right now the factory is still there but there is very little ground that can be dug, hopefully today I can finish it,m. Are you from Illinois, did you make any finds while digging the site?

When I get back today I'm going to make a dug site thread to show all my finds, I found a few broken and partial marbles while digging last time but was only able to dig for about 45 min, I'll hopefully get longer today, wish me luck 😉

The actual factory property is still fenced off, isn't it ?  I'm from California, but a friend bought the factory in 2002, and allowed me to dig inside the factory several times over the period of a few years.  I found marbles going back to the beginning of their marble years.

The only part fenced off is one of the loading docks. While digging today, a guy pulled in to the factoRyan and backed a trailer inside n told me where others found marbles n said it's ok if I dig, I seen city workers a few times all they did was wave. I had a pretty successful dig, at least ione feel I did. I'm going to start a thread later showing all my finds, I found another one that's just clear but it's an amber color, looks like the root beer float but nothing inside.