Steph

Any marble run updates?

This is the year I plan to start a marble run.  Maybe June.

I don't care if it's nailing a hose to the wall and sending a marble through it, I will do something just to feel I'm moving forward.  

Very important step accomplished -- I found my stash of marbles that I'm willing to send down a marble run.  That can be difficult for a marble collector to do -- send little glass orbs into a situation where they're going to get knocked into each other.  But I've found my marble run marbles.  :thup: 

Getting knocked into each other - isn't it the thing they were made for?
Do not let them gain high speed - what is really tricky to achieve reliably - and the knock merely turns into a gentle push.

Using a hose is not a bad solution. Especially when build properly your marbles have no chance to escape the tracks. Would you like to share a photograph with us?

Hello, as fellow marble fans would you consider offering your support to help X-Camo get one of the two open spots for the fanmde teams in the Marblympics this year.  The Marblympics is created by YouTuber @jellesmarbleruns. Here’s our insta/twitter in case your interested: @x_camoofficial/@XCamoOfficial2. Also consider joining our discord: https://discord.gg/hJDwrts We have more roles to fill!

F2992975-093F-4905-A791-D34E68DAC1B1.png