Mr Meteorite

Nice vintage foreign mibs

Thanks guys probably shouldn't have led of with the best one 😀  but here is another from the group 

2013_01_019.jpg

On 8/3/2018 at 4:02 PM, westcoast_dave said:

Wow, never seen the 1" Ajax before.  Anyone know how large the Euro Sparklers go?  I recently found an extra large one that is 1-3/32" (1.09").

The largest Euro sparklers I've come across are just over 1-1/16", so probably close to 1.09"

Moldy Marbles. On the harder to find scale. I'll Check my Sparklers. Just over 1 1/8" I think is the biggest if I remember right.

moldy1.jpg

moldy12.jpg

moldy123.jpg

moldy1234.jpg

moldy12345.jpg

moldy123456.jpg

Thanks for the replies.  I guess I won't be finding a 1.5" sparkler after all.   

I like the colors on that one Orbboy.  Is it just me, or do you notice many Euro marbles use the Purple/Green color combo.  Not as often on American mades in my opinion.  

For sure there are way more purple and green colored marbles over here. I'll see what I can dig up.

Here is the biggest Sparkler I have. The rest in the group are 1 1/8" or a bit under.  Not sure how small they go 5/8"ish I guess. I'll look.

micro-spark.jpg

shoot-sp1.jpg

shoot-sp12.jpg

shoot-sp1234.jpg

Here is an early type transitional with purple and green. Not really a standard run marble but I had the pic on file.

purp-gr1.jpg

purp-gr.jpg

purp-gr12.jpg

purp-gr123.jpg

purp-gr1234.jpg

purp-gr12345.jpg

purp-gr123456.jpg