bought this lot today, id help please :)

stephenb

Hi all ! I got a lot of 230 marbles today.About 60 of them were filler pieces, but the rest were nice . I think the price was reasonable but I'm not sure if we are allowed to discuss price here. Most all the marbles are in excellent condition . Could you confirm that the first group I separated out are Akro Agate popeyes ? Would some from the next group be Akro Agate  patches ? Thanks for any help, more to come...

IMG_6517.JPG

The black might be a Peltier.  Maybe an Acme Realer.

What does the black one  look like backlit?  And does the black have any aventurine?

(Fine to discuss price.)

OK thanks for the ID help ! I don't have a black-light but yes the black and white marble is a little different from the others , the white color on it is slightly different ,and there's more wear to that marble. I don't have a black-light  so I will have to pick one up... thanks !

It seems very dense , nothing whispy about this marble . the most noticeable fieldmark on it is : the edge where the black meets the white is extremely defined , real sharp border between the colors . Also , one pole has a pretty distinct "V" the other pole has a v as well but a little more like a "U"