Vacor?

DINDO

coool!

I'm just not familiar enough with the frits to be able to say Mexican or Asian.  The one which looks like paint splattered around the marble is the only one I think of as for sure Vacor. I guess I'll have to try harder to remember the characteristics the next time I run across an identified Vacor frit.

Vacor's only transparent base marble with frit is the Stelaris, later called Stardust.  Clear with a single color frit - Red, Yellow, Blue or Green (the frit - not the base color).  There may have been older Vacor with a transparent base that had frit - before they started packaging them - but the above two are only ones I know that were packaged.

might be a possible German given that these are multi colored frit like yours mate not sure what to make of the solid blue inside,, but the center one in the group pic appears to have some solid to it and i think the base glass has that not real bright and clear look

Not really sure and just really trying to add to the pool of knowledge i figure these were made lots of places like em with the color and that whopper green one is nice 

http://www.murmelwelt.de/neue5.html

I think they are on the same page. The link godown left was the closest examples i have seen. Possible older Vacor or Asian, like Al and Steph mentioned. 

What size is your marble?

Also maybe godown can help in regards to that link...neue murmeln, translates to new marbles. Does that mean new German marbles? Or just new marbles regardless of origin? Or perhaps new pictures to the site? .

I believe it means new marbles  meaning machine made , i also think its German marbles only as there are no American marbles  but i haven't contacted the gentleman to confirm that as i believe this site is German marbles only

On the home page he lists updates he makes to the site so it doesn`t mean new pictures 

In the category list on the site he has http://www.murmelwelt.de/murmeln.html

Alte Murmeln 100 years old

Neue Murmeln Machine made mass produced goods

so neue Murmeln basically means machine mades

Thanks mate like to help out if i can

Yes wish i was bilingual at time`s i have done many many search`s using google translate typing out in English translating into  German and Japanese and searching very time consuming and frustrating at times but can be rewarding when you learn something new or find something that worth sharing 

On 9/4/2018 at 9:05 AM, DINDO said:

I think they are on the same page. The link godown left was the closest examples i have seen. Possible older Vacor or Asian, like Al and Steph mentioned. 

What size is your marble?

Also maybe godown can help in regards to that link...neue murmeln, translates to new marbles. Does that mean new German marbles? Or just new marbles regardless of origin? Or perhaps new pictures to the site? .

Sorry for the slow reply, mine is .598 inch.