Newbie here !

Souppe

Hi everyone !

My name's Souppe and I'm a French guy. I'm new to the world of marbles and would love to learn more about them. I'm actually pretty young, I saw that people over here are mostly over my age. So yeah, I'm looking forward to learning new stuff on here !

Thanks a lot !

Yeah I saw Stéphane's post, that's what pushed me to sign in too ! At the moment I don't have any marbles (hard to believe, right !) But I know that somewhere in my basement is a bag full of old marbles, I'll try my best to find it !

I wrote to Stéphane but he was not able to log on. :(  He said I could share his facebook address, in case you would like to make contact with him.  So, here that is.

https://www.facebook.com/stephane.balasa

But don't be a stranger!   I would still like to see your marbles when you find them, and I am always curious about marble history in Europe that we might not yet know here.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 1:14 AM, Souppe said:

Hi everyone !

My name's Souppe and I'm a French guy. I'm new to the world of marbles and would love to learn more about them. I'm actually pretty young, I saw that people over here are mostly over my age. So yeah, I'm looking forward to learning new stuff on here !

Welcome aboard