Need help IDing a small collection of marbles

Abic

Hi all, a few years back I received a small collection of marbles from an old family friend, they've just been sitting around in my house, and I'm a bit interested in selling them. Pictured below is a selection of a few of the more interesting marbles from the collection, if anyone could help ID them or tell me an approximate value that would be highly appreciated, will give more detailed photos if needed, thanks.

IMG_0121.JPG

Hi.  Welcome.  

These appear to be mostly modern, from the 90's and early 2000's.  

The white with black speckles might be a Vacor Dalmatian.  If that's what it is, it's a discontinued style, so you might find some interest in it.  I can't guess the value though.  I may not ever have seen one for sale.  

https://www.billes-en-tete.com/detail.php?id=112

The black and yellow one appears to be a modern Marble King.  

The very large one would be a Vacor Serpent.   The size alone might make that worth a few dollars.  

https://www.billes-en-tete.com/detail.php?id=51

The ones with blue and yellow would likely be Vacor.  I have seen them in packages with an assortment of styles, but I've never seen a name for the style. 

The Coca Cola marble is probably not officially associated with the Coca Cola company.  Some people paid companies fees to get permission to make marbles with their trademarked images.  But many logo makers didn't legally get the rights to print the logo.  I don't know how we would tell on that.  It's a fun marble that a logo marble collector might like, but I don't know what the value would be. 

I don't think there is a lot of monetary value in the group but if you listed them on ebay in small groups, you might get some bidding action.  

22 minutes ago, Steph said:

Hi.  Welcome.  

These appear to be mostly modern, from the 90's and early 2000's.  

The white with black speckles might be a Vacor Dalmatian.  If that's what it is, it's a discontinued style, so you might find some interest in it.  I can't guess the value though.  I may not ever have seen one for sale.  

https://www.billes-en-tete.com/detail.php?id=112

The black and yellow one appears to be a modern Marble King.  

The very large one would be a Vacor Serpent.   The size alone might make that worth a few dollars.  

https://www.billes-en-tete.com/detail.php?id=51

The ones with blue and yellow would likely be Vacor.  I have seen them in packages with an assortment of styles, but I've never seen a name for the style. 

The Coca Cola marble is probably not officially associated with the Coca Cola company.  Some people paid companies fees to get permission to make marbles with their trademarked images.  But many logo makers didn't legally get the rights to print the logo.  I don't know how we would tell on that.  It's a fun marble that a logo marble collector might like, but I don't know what the value would be. 

I don't think there is a lot of monetary value in the group but if you listed them on ebay in small groups, you might get some bidding action.  

Thank you for the help, if i might ask, how do you identify the age of a marble? I'm pretty new to this and i haven't seen many marble collecting guides.

Mostly it's experience.   Patterns, colors, textures, sizes.   For example, if a marble has small v-shaped cutlines, it might be a Master from the 1930's ... if the colors are right ... or it could be a modern marble from Asia.  Super large marbles are mostly likely to be modern.  

19 hours ago, Steph said:

Mostly it's experience.   Patterns, colors, textures, sizes.   For example, if a marble has small v-shaped cutlines, it might be a Master from the 1930's ... if the colors are right ... or it could be a modern marble from Asia.  Super large marbles are mostly likely to be modern.  

Thank you for the info