Need help on ID

Alta

Hi people. I am new here and know very little about marbles. 

I recently acquired a bunch of marbles and this one immediately grabbed my attention. 

It is the marble on the right hand side. 

It has multi-coloured swirls on one side with single yellow band over white on the other side.  What is this called and am I right in thinking it is Vacor (just based on the looks of the others that came with it) 

Optimized-IMG_20180918_183155.jpg

Optimized-IMG_20180918_183143.jpg

It has ribbons not swirls. Swirl colors twist around and or in and out of a marble.  Ribbons lay flat more straight on the surface. Patch is a patch or color wider than ribbons.  Still difficult with these pictures, some out of focus, reflections from plastic,  Cannot see the cut lines or seams well. At one inch size that narrows it down some. Could be Akro but the colors look dull and bleed a lot for Akro.   Maybe foreign to the US. 

I'd say really good chance of being foreign.  Not Vacor though, in my opinion.  Not a style I'm familiar with anyway.

Possibly Asian?  

I so very much look forward to learning more about what kinds of marbles are available in South Africa.  You can't know how exciting that is for me.  Whether it tells us about how other known manufacturers imported into your country, or possibly reveals the existence of manufacturers we did not know about yet ...