The king of marbles confused...

Vancecrash

Probably the most common Marble King they ever made. I played with these in the 1950's. It was the only marble then that I ever heard a name for. Then along came the Cat Eye's. 

I warned about cut lines. They can help but not totally reliable. You cannot identify big numbers of marbles accurate by cut line shape alone.  

Several different varieties of Bumblebees from MK through the years. These are older ones. Sizes from tiny pee wee to one inch. 

Colors with yellow can be different shades of purple, browns, dark blue,  and black.  Some of the newer ones are clear or translucent base. 

Ron did warn me. What I meant about the seams is that what I have read is that the u shaped seams of marble king face one another. Like this (), but these nest one another. Like this )). Again Ron warned me earlier this week. Size and color and pattern can and usually do mean much more. I didn't mean to discount your assessment, Steph. Sorry if I came across that way. And sorry Ron, I was thinking of your words when I was looking at it and wondering what the heck, but...another lesson learned lol

Marbles are never ending learning.  New and more accurate information comes to the surface every year. There is so much more information now than 20-10 or 5 years ago. If you rely on old information it may have changed ?  Never rely on one source. Use many and then decide. Mistakes are great teachers. You will always know now what a MK Bumblebee is . Just teach it to someone else in the future.