Ready for cats?

Vancecrash

Aaaaarrrgghh.  The lighting!  :) 

Is the green only green?  It looks fairly solid on my monitor.  If so, it would not be a hybrid.  

The red appears to have white edging, so that's considered a hybrid. 

Reminder:  the Vitro hybrids were presumably intentional, which is different from how the word is usually used.  

(Yes, definitely ready for some cats! :D )

I'm not convinced they were intentional - could easily be glass changes, but they could be the glassmaker playing around. Most larger bags seems to have one or two in them though and that seems a high percentage if they weren't intentional. Basically I'm on the fence 🙂

21 hours ago, Vancecrash said:

Wait, so hybrid types were unintentional, other than Vitro? As in they made an effort to make them but everyone else tripped into the type?

With other companies we usually think of a hybrid as a marble which was made when they were switching the glass mixture from my combination to a second combination, so you could get colors from both combos.  

So, this last picture, the fur marble as I refer to it, my GF is a surgical tech, she calls it the "knee marble" because it looks just like the inside of a knee. She has been showing off the pictures to all the doctors in the surgery center. One happens to be a bit of a collector of coins. I bet he offers me some money for it. May have to gauge his excitement and ask a slightly inflated price lol!!