WVMCC site update. Kids Club Gilmore School & Sistersville Fest' 2018

Ron's off hunting, so I'm taking the liberty of posting a link to the West Virginia Marble Collector's Club news page, where I set up links to the gallery. Kidz Club pictures from Ron and Nola providing marble info. and games for kids at the annual Gilmore community fair event.

Also, my pictures taken at the 2018 Sistersville marble festival during a slow period late Saturday. It was my only chance to get away from my display after a bustling morning and afternoon.
Of course, I had to get a few shots of the Marblewagon. After all, it was the first time I have taken it out in three years due to the restoration. I literally got the driver seat and stripe applied Thursday, before driving up Friday morning. Have yet to install the passenger seat! People seemed to like purple over the former yellow. Great time. I can't thank Jim King enough for managing this event. Thanks to all the crew and marble friends who helped set up and tear down. You know who you are. Oh, Bill, bill, bill. So close...but so faaar away. Hope you're doing better.

Link http://westvirginiamarblecollectorsclub.com/news/

If you haven't been to the site since before October, scroll down a touch more and check out some marble identification upload links. Killer Pelts! Nice variety of Davis machine made.