Vintage collection - many to ID - first 5

CinM

Hello everyone,

I have been holding onto about 180 vintage / antique marbles and really am having trouble identifying them. Could you all help me out? Here are the first 5 that I am looking to identify.

The center one is not opaque and has a light lavender blue/grey tone that when held to the yellowish light has a greenish hew.

Thank you for your time.l

1-5-g.JPG

Thanks! Steph, do you think those two on the left could be Jabo as well? Also, the lower right one is much smaller in size than the others. Does that make a difference in type Alley or Champion swirl? Thanks for all of your help.

Even if vintage, alley and champ aren't the only possibilities.  Heaton is another.  Check here:

https://marbleconnection.com/topic/6790-mostly-pix-heaton/

Not a phantom conqueror.  I don't think people worry much about "phantom" or not.  But phantom has white filaments inside instead of seeming to be brushed on the surface. 

Left two are either Jabo or Cairo ? 

Center probably Vitro. I can see one cut line. 

Right two- top maybe Champion, bottom maybe Ravenswood, if 9/16. 

The center and two right look odd. Like a bleed to pink, which is not usual for vintage marbles.  Need more or close in focus pictures for more accurate ids.

Need pictures of the glowing one, with and without the blacklight.          Close good pictures can change a identification.  Colors need to be accurate and more than one side of the marble shown. Show any cut lines, seams, or pontil, if possible. Not all marbles show cut lines.