Help identifying

Hurlsroxatfatchx

I fixed the pictures, I'm not sure what happened.

Sorry about the titles, wasn't sure what to title them.  I'll come up with different names going forward.  

Thank you very much for your replies to my threads.  Sorry for my ignorance but how can I tell which are modern compared to older ones?  At one time my dad had told me these marbles were around when he was a child (he was born in 1955) but my grandma would never let him play with them, so I was surprised that one of your replies said they were modern (I'm not questioning your response by the way).  I read you should look for a pontil, but I also read that in some cases they may have been ground and polished so they may be hard to see.

You're right about these being Benningtons.

As to how modern marbles get into older collections ... it almost always manages to happen.  Someone knows where the marble jar is and slips some newer ones in there.  Maybe.  

And as to how to tell ... oh, that is a long story.  Sometimes colors or textures.  Often structure.  This one doesn't look too very new.  Could be from an intermediate period. Vintage is usually considered before 1970.  Maybe this is from around then.   But the colors and structure look _more_ like a modern Mexican or Asian marble than they do like the closest American marbles they resemble.  The way the ribbons join at the short seam in your picture here makes this one look closest to being a Master marble, if it were American.  That is a "seam" or a "cutline", by the way, not a pontil in this photo.  Pontil would be for a handmade or handgathered marble.  This is machinemade.  

iZq7g0Oa9d90fFn7PyxiphbM3Se7mu5kuXrYBwWu