Been collecting for a few years here and there but only just beginning to start identifying. I've got many questions though so expect to see more in the future from me thanks for the help in advance here are a couple that I'm unsure of... And having difficulty uploading more than 1 at a time?? Ugh seems to be a common issue on marble forums.

IMG_20190106_110150478_crop_600x600.jpg

Good chance of Jabo on the last one.

Need different views of the first one.  If the ribbons stretch in a way that their ends might form a top and a bottom of the marble, then need those views.  

These better? The third one I placed the marble in question next to what I've determined to be a sunburst in case that's helpful? I thought it might be a sunburst but it's smaller than the others I have. It's green translucent. 

IMG_20190106_110253649_crop_210x210.jpg

IMG_20190106_185924253_crop_210x210.jpg

IMG_20190106_185956676_crop_210x210.jpg

Your green one has a good chance of being Master.  Some small part of me wondered if it might be a modern marble which resembles Masters.  But I think probably Master. 

(So, I don't know if it would be called a Sunburst or not, but same maker.)

The orangey-red one, I still don't know.  Is it glass?  

Does it have small cutlines like a Master?  

I'm really not seeing any the line down the middle is slightly translucent and bubbly hard to photograph but I'll try to get one in sunlight tomorrow... On this one the Lego's reflection kinda makes it look like a bowling ball 😆

IMG_20190106_194720117.jpg

So far I am leaning Master because of how lines seem to radiate out from what looks like it could be a U-shaped cutline in this last view.