Jose

Just Purchased (edit: Names of German Handmades?)

Just purchased a large lot of Marbles from a Gentleman and after counting and separating them I'm confused. There are many different types and some I never knew they even existed. These are all broken, the Three large ones are like 50% complete the rest is missing. I will take more pics of other examples. Can you guys chime in on this and teach me? Thanks.

20190202_182132.jpg

Hi.  Welcome.  You can still learn IDs even with damaged marbles.  Best to post a few at a time, maybe four at a time, with a new thread for each group.  

Otherwise, we'll be trying to say "You see that one at the top, sort of right of center, with the red and green -- that's a Marble King Rainbow Red."  Can get very complicated very quickly. :)

I generally move handmade questions to the main chat forum.  I'll do that now ..... 

(These are from Germany, possibly from the 1800's  ... or could be early 1900's.)

12 o'clock:  Yellow latticino core

3 o'clock:   Yellow latticino core

9 o'clock:  Divided core

Opinion (worth what you paid for it):  You'll want to lay off damaged handmades as much as possible - unless you are getting them for a dollar or three.

Jose, please post your new groups in a new thread.  Thanks.