Help ID 7

Jose

Black cat's eyes on the right in the first photo.  I have a fondness for black cats but that's personal.  The ones with the green tinted base glass would be Asian and probably modern (after 1970). If you have a clear-based one (one near the center looks more clear) then some chance of American.

I'm not sure what the red ones are in the first photo. 

The second photo is modern Asian marbles.  

The black and white one in the third photo looks interesting. More views would help. 

The fourth photo has modern marbles from the Vacor de Mexico company.  I call them Galaxies. Someone else sometimes comes by with a different name but I can't remember what that is.  But the main point is that they're Vacors.  From the 1980s or later.

The first picture are probably foreign type of cat eye. Or possible Bogard cat eyes?  The third picture left black and white could be a cork or a swirl or ????  No way to know from one picture or view.  Steph got the others. Most of the foreign ones are pennies or a penny each. Made in large numbers millions or a billion and every where. Sold in toy store, craft stores, Walmart etc. 

Most Bogard cats are clear glass but can be seedy. He did have a few near the end of production that had a slight green tint. But the overall majority were clear no tint. The shape of the vanes look Bogard.