Steph

Sad news -- Lloyd Huffer

Post from Mike Barton on facebook today:

To my marble collector friends...with great sadness and a heavy heart, I am here to report that Lloyd Huffer, long time marble collector, author, and all around good man, passed away peacefully at home yesterday morning, after several years of declining health.

LloydHuffer.jpg

Such a joy Lloyd  was. 

My condolences to family and friends.

Whenever someone passes, I like to read their old posts. It never fails to bring a smile. I got a chuckle with his joke about 4 marble collectors in Cambridge. Go look and enjoy his posts!

John

LLoyd was an American gem. He had a great sense of humor and had a unique outlook on life. I enjoyed our many visits at the Amana Iowa shows that we attended.

Lloyd loved the life that he and his wife shared in Pennsylvania. He always talked about the great hunting near his home and of course his pure bred dogs,

I am proud to say that he was my friend.

Roy Katskee

That is sad.  I always liked to read his posts, which hopefully included a pic of nice marbles, old cars, outdoors, dogs (and sometimes all of the above).  Keep on smiling Lloyd   

My condolences to all of his loved ones. I had just learned of his passing from a friend - such a shame, he was a gem.

oh sooo sad. RIP our old friend. hopefully you are romping with your pups! you will be GREATLY missed.